FLY MV135 - What's Inside?

The FLY MV135 is latest phone from FLY Mobiles - the European company founded in 2003. Let's review the technical specifications, features and whether the phone is worth the price.

Technical Specifications:

• Categories: Bar type, Dual SIM: GSM 900+GSM 1800
• FM Radio: Yes, supports direct FM recording with scheduler
• Battery Capacity 1050 mAh - standby time up to 90+ hours and talk time of 9+ hours.
• Internal Memory     9.9MB, can be expanded up to 8 GB with MicroSD card
• Dimension 115mmx51mmx14mm
• Bluetooth Yes with AVRCP, A2DP

#-Link-Snipped-#
FLY M135

• Weight 91g
• IrDA NA
• GPRS Yes (No EDGE Support)
• USB Yes
• Phonebook 2000
• Display 6.1 cm,TFT, 262K colors
• A2DP Yes
• Screen Resolution 240 * 320 pixels
• Speaker Phone Yes
• Special Feature: Nimbuzz, Opera mini, Snaptu, Calendar, Calculator,Alarm(5), Sound Recording, Image viewer,Slide show , World Clock,Unit convertor, Currency converter, Health, Speaker Size 30X40, Stopwatch, Ebook Reader,Call recording, Call Black List, 1000 SMS storage, Java, Games, Language: English & Hindi
• Camera: 2.0 Megapixel
• Mp3 Ringtones Yes(MP3 and Polyphonic)
• Video Recording Yes

I've highlighted the features you should pay attention to. Although the USP of this phone is 'Mini-Theater', I find the screen to be smaller than what I'd expect. Of course, that is my personal opinion. FM recording with scheduler is a nice feature to have because the phone has ample expandable memory (8GB) and you can schedule your favorite FM station to record at specific time. I also liked that the battery is 1050 mAh and the standby time is impressive.

The lack of EDGE support in an era of 3G is disappointing and so is the 2 MP camera. Granted that the large microSD support compensates for the other features, it would have been nicer to have a 3.2 MP camera.

The price of this phone is around Rs. 3000/- in India. I think for the price, this phone offers value for money.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has released Webmatrix a free tool that lets you create, design and publish website easily. This web development tool has everything any average user needs for website development. The...
Did you know that Elizabeth Muriel Gregory or Elsie MacGill is popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hurricanes’? Here’s why: Elsie Macgill She was born in 1905 in a upper-middle...
There have been many re-takes at the revolution of personal computers, but if you ask me to name its pioneer, only one name comes to my mind, Steve Wozniak. Steve...
The Department of Teleom of India has finally approved Video Calling over 3G in India. However, the telecom operators and 3G network providers have been asked to demonstrate infrastructure capabilities...
Infosys will hire over 26000 engineers in 2011, Mr. Pai (HR head) informed to the press. The company hired over 20000 engineers in the last fiscal. In fact, 50% of...