Flipkart is DOWN??

I am getting following error with FlipKart, seems like Flipkart is down or facing something issues with the server:

Flipkart is down now:
Below msg shown while access the site:
"403 Forbidden. This request cannot be completed. Please try again in sometime."

IMG_699994229036580_resized

Are you also facing the same issue?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are temporarily served pages. No big deal about it.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I am able to open via mobile website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, I'm new to remote procedure call, i need to communicate to remote server via java program, i tried to use ws-xmlrpc(apache lib), but could not find any methods...
hi evrybody...i want to implement a mobile software(its not app),it should be supported by all mobiles i.e smart phones and normal mobiles...can i do it???do i require any special things...
Hi, im looking to do MS in Financial management/operations management. I have got a call from IIT-M. Can someone please suggest some topics I can start with.
it is given that phase voltage is the voltage between phase and neutral point and in delta connected circuit phase voltage is equal to line voltage. how it can be...
Hello, starting this thread to report Error and Bugs here on CE Recently, using mobile I've seen this. When I click on image of any CEan who appears in Engineers...