'Flightless' Molecule Stops Cancer From Spreading

The major problem with cancer is that it spreads throughout the body of the patient. If the problem was confined to a single organ, it would have been much easier to deal with it. Scientists have found a solution and call it 'Flightless' molecule. The molecule has a sticky property. Hence, it sticks the cells together, even the cancerous ones rendering them attached to the primarily affected tissue. The research is still continued and if scientists succeed in turning this molecule into cancer saving drug, then it would surely be a great leap!

Replies

• inderjeet
    inderjeet
    Surely such a drug would really prove to be a boon for cancer patients throughout the world ...and what a progress it would be for our medical field..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I hav a great doubt about the difference between normal dial gauge and type 1, type 2 dial gauge can anyone explain me
try to give me answer of this question from these option with reason... Two gases at different temprature and pressure are mixed together then the process will be.. 1.constant internal...
1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Why should I hire you? 3. What do you know about our company? 4. Tell me about your short term goals? 5. How would...
Eight female badminton doubles players were disqualified from the London Olympics for the accuse of trying to lose their respective matches to receive a more easier or say favorable matches...
Can anyone of my collegues tell me according to which IS code are flush doors tested and what are the tests? Can anyone post the relevant IS code? with regads,...