Flight Of The Future- Know The Designs That Shall Cater To You In The Coming Years!

NASA tossed a problem to the world’s best aircraft engineers, to fly a cleaner, quieter and low-fuel consuming plane. And a few prototypes were considered, that could change the way we look at commercial aviation.

Some of the prototypes have been covered in VoiCE. Do read!

Prototype 1: #-Link-Snipped-#

Prototype 2: #-Link-Snipped-#

Prototype 3: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I love prezi. For its smooth transitions. For its easy-to-use features. And for the final output that we create. It is just like a professional movie. I always wanted to...
I want to pursue Masters in Hospitality and Tourism.. I have three colleges in option.. Say me which would be the apt one to go with... WelcomeGroup Graduate School, Manipal...
Three Japanese-men and three Chinese-men work for the same firm. Every one of them knows a secret not known to others. They need to exchange these secrets over person-to-person phone...
I want to pursue Masters in Hospitality and Tourism.. I have three colleges in option.. Say me which would be the apt one to go with... WelcomeGroup Graduate School, Manipal...
Google is going to demonstrate Self Driving Car to public in Nevada, United States. It will be world's first self driving car. Its a blind person on driver seat. There...