Flexible Manufacturing System(FMS)

Project Abstract / Summary : I am making a project on FMS (model) in my collage a project based on TOTAL INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING system.In this the process like from RAW MATERIAL handling to the packing of finished product is covered.It is having various sectors like sequencing unit, speed control unit, working unit, painting unit, inspecting unit, packaging unit.
Our project will used to produce various products e.g. various food products like CHIPS, FRENCH FRIES, APPLE CUTS, CREAM BISCUIT. Manufacturing of VARIOUS CIRCUITS, METAL CUTTING PLANTS, THERMOPLASTIC PRODUCTS BY INJECTION, CASTING, IMPACT MOLDING, are done.
This project is working on solar power. I am making this project to get knowledge about industrial automation, working, to do the practices of team work.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I have been choose this project because in now a days industries will like to do their task on or by automation, and in small scale industries they are making various products so they need to use FMS to do their job faster and economical way to produce jobs. I am making this project to improve the manufacture power of Indian industries.

Project Highlights : At this time the manufacturing sector very important point. So the each and every manufacturing unit need automation in it. So I am making this project. And as it is very important to industrial sector so I will think that it will be one of the best project for industrial point of view.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Shree TuljaBhawani Collage of Engineering, Tuljapur.
City: Tuljapur
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Wood Pecker’ (On-line interior designers) is to create a virtual platform where a common man can make his own dream home, franchise or a business...
Steve Jobs ain't around. He's gone, forever leaving the company he and his friends built in the hands of the corporate minded, shareholder pleasing people. The post-Jobs Apple isn't the...
Born and brought up in Kerala in a family that runs educational institutions, Sandeep Nambiar grew up in an environment where education was given a lot of importance. After completing...
Project Abstract / Summary : To protect outsourced data in cloud storage against corruptions, adding fault tolerance to cloud storage together with data integrity checking and failure reparation becomes critical....
Project Abstract / Summary : Modern large wind farms are required to provide frequency regulation service like conventional synchronous generation units. The frequency support capability of modern wind farms has...