Fleksy App Is The New iOS Keyboard Alternative; But Is It The Best?

So, the news has it that Fleksy has become the first app to be accepted into the iOS SDK so that users can choose it over the native iOS keyboard.

Fleksy actually started its iOS life as a standalone app over a year ago as an alternative keyboard for those with visual impairments. With the new iOS SDK, developers can incorporate Fleksy into any app, but this will only happen on an app-by-app basis.

The link on iTunes app store for Fleksy app is #-Link-Snipped-#.

Here is a video about Fleksy.

I just wanted to know your opinion on this. How many of you will prefer Fleksy over other app alternatives?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've already given up on all the keyboard apps. None of them works as cool as a physical keyboard. I hope Siri and Samsung voice would one day recognise Indian accent 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, we've been working on an interesting new thing here on CrazyEngineers. Launching it would mean we expose our ass to the world for flowers and/or rotten tomatoes - meaning...
Write & what do you think about olx.in. How does OLX make money?
Did a quick search on various popular eCommerce websites but couldn't find a good 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter. If you have any recommendations for one; please let me know. I'd like...
New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority has started testing four different systems which would detect people who have accidentally fallen on subway tracks and trigger alarms to warn subway train...
Nokia is building a smartphone featuring Android OS and if certain reports are to be believed, it may be launched as early as 2014. Nicknamed Nokia Normandy, this is going...