Five Little Stories

As quoted by Hari
5 NICE LITTLE STORIES (Read all)

1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only one boy came with an umbrella...
THAT'S FAITH

2. When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her...
THAT'S TRUST

3.Every night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next Morning but still we set the alarms in our watch to wake up...
THAT'S HOPE

4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future or having any certainty of uncertainties...
THAT'S CONFIDENCE

5. We see the world suffering. We know there is every possibility of same or similar things happening to us. But still we get married??...
THAT'S OVER CONFIDENCE!!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sire, #5 - I got married with a marginal over-confidence. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice one here #-Link-Snipped-# sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We can see what is happening in processor registers in the turbo c and visual c++. Right? I want to know which registers are they ??? Their names and how...
Tagging some of the CEans that I remember [Prototype] durga bioramani vinod1993 jeffrey samuel AbraKaDabra The_Big_K godfather praveen kumar aarthivg
Curious to know whether anyone's ever used the mod_deflate module with apache web server. The module compresses the output from the server before it's sent to the client on the...
While communication is already in its 4th generation and everyone's talking abou the advantages of these technologies, I want to divert some attention to the disadvantages of these technologies. I...
hi! guys could anyone help me with this problem. I downloaded IIS server and wamp server on my computer and when I tried to put online or offline for wamp...