First Post!

Greetings,

The system suggested I post an introduction and so I oblige...

I am currently involved with a group of chemical/metallurgical enthusiasts and amateurs who are and have invested money in replicating a patent that challenges current theory.

The whole affair is usually dismissed summarily without proper actual experimentation and this is somewhat of a shame, since the actual experiments do indeed show results that do not conform with current expectations.

I am joining this community in the hope that I may find support when asking specific chemical questions, and also, in the hope that I will not be publicly summarily dismissed by people who cannot think outside their current dogma.

Progress is always a challenge to the establishment. Today I am involve in something quite fascinating that may well, one can hope, be part of Progress.

I sincerely hope I can rely on your good will and knowledge.

Cheers,

Duncan Idaho
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Duncan ๐Ÿ˜€ Great to have you with us. #-Link-Snipped-# awaits you.
  • Duncan Idaho
    Duncan Idaho
    Thank you! I have to mention, I mistook in my registration my interest for my profession. I am actually trained as a software engineer. I chose by mistake the chemical engineer option. I will try to correct it now.
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    Welcome to the forum!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Duncan Idaho
    Duncan Idaho
    Kirk
    Welcome to the forum!!!
    Thanks Kirk!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Duncan!
    We are glad to have you here. Feel free to initiate new discussions. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE duncan!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Looking forward to see you active on board. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings, Could someone please help me learn, or point to some resource, concerning the chemistry of gold dissolutions in aqua regia and HCL? Specifically, I am looking for information on...
hi friends, Any can send me details about cadence software & its applications.
i got a zigbee module from my friend .he doesn't know anything about it.i need it to send a signal from one side and to receive a signal on the...
Can any one give me idea on any electronics/computer engineering project. my background is power engineer but currently running a post graduate program on computer engr. pls i need a...
Which method is best suitable for anlaysing route optimization in urban transport.