First mobile with Rupee symbol launched

A Noida based Mobile handset Manufacturer Lava International claim that Lava B5 is the first mobile to be launched with the Indian Rupee symbol.

Now no need to write RS or rupees just pressing the key will appear the Indian rupee symbol.

And the leading hardware Manufacture TVS made the India's first keyboard with Indian Rupee symbol.They incorporated the new Rupee symbol in their recent launched keyboard called as The gold Bharat.

Replies

• crazyCSE
    crazyCSE
    great news ... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's nominate our favorite CEans for various titles. Let's see what everyone thinks. 😀 Following are the categories - Most Active CEan: Most Talented CEan: Funniest CEan: CEans We Miss...
hello guys,, my self have interest in face detection....so what are all the ideas as you know using face detection please help me...
hello 😀 i am preparing for my first aptitude test... any suggestions?? how do go ahead with it?? plz help.
Hi godfather, Myself Chetan Jaiswal, final yr ECE dept,wants to do a final ye project related to communication field... Could you please suggest me some innovative project related to microprocessor/...
Hello, I don't know where to ask this, so I came here. I am a translator (Dutch-English), and am in need of some help translating basic job titles in a...