CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 11, 2008

kidakaka
    Using the same on Windows. Seems alright from where I am standing 😀
    Worth downloading? 😒

Or shall I wait for the stable?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberMar 11, 2008

Worth downloading if you do not use many add-ons. The del.icio.us add-on does not work. Stumbleupon does.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 11, 2008

kidakaka
    Worth downloading if you do not use many add-ons. The del.icio.us add-on does not work. Stumbleupon does.
    I downloaded it and its working fine. However, I see a verticle line on the left side in the message compose box. Don't know what's it doing there 😕

I noticed that FF3 loads faster than FF2 ! Great !
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 11, 2008

Here is the portable version! 😛

<a href="https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable/test" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition Beta (beta web browser) | PortableApps.com</a>
    Cancel
  • suyash

MemberMar 27, 2008

these days, whenever I connect to internet, on opening firefox (it, or something else) totally kills my pc with a complete lockdown of all the on going processes for about 2 minutes... I've checked and there are no virus etc causing the freeze...since this is happening with some other ppl too, I didnt mind it then.. is the bug consistent in the new release??
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register