Firefox Killer (?) - Maxthon (New Browser from China)

CEans,

You've been using products from China & now, they enter your desktop! Yes, Check out Maxthon Browser, probably the Firefox killer!

Download it at - Maxthon Browser | With build-in Notes, Password Manager, Designed for Web3 ๐Ÿ˜

I'm running it on my Vista machine & it looks great! I hope the looks are stunning on XP machines too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's play around with the product and add our reviews, comments. What say? ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Smart browser. Cool looks. Almost the same memory usage as firefox. Dont know which engine it runs on yet. Good amount of default packaged programs. I am loving it ๐Ÿ˜€

rocks on Vista.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Smart browser. Cool looks. Almost the same memory usage as firefox. Dont know which engine it runs on yet. Good amount of default packaged programs. I am loving it ๐Ÿ˜€

rocks on Vista.
    ...it runs on the notorious IE engine ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've yet to try it, but looks cool from screenshots. Here's a way to make it portable (ie run it on pen drives)
    -> Maxthon - The Portable Freeware Collection

How does it compare to Opera, by the way?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    hi all CEans,
    Just now tried the maxthon browser... It's simply superb. Until now I was of the opinion that firefox is the best of all browsers. Now maxthon has come just to break that. With all those in-built features and the stylish cool looks, it just rocks. It's high time that we CEans all tried it.
  • crook
    crook
    maxthon does not come closer to Opera. I think it the old IE wine in a new bottle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there....i would like to build a line following robot using the pic16f877 uC. Can someone pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee help me......
Hi, I am a Computer science student and need help on project ideas on Visual basic,Java,Database.
I bought an amkette 1GB pen drive recently.i used the 'lock' application present in the drive ,now the application got corrupted due to virus and the partition under protection is...
How's the movie?๐Ÿ˜•
Hallo, CE friends. I am mechanical engineer and a new member of this Forum, and I need your help for the design of a shell and tube heat exchanger which...