finding motor torque

This a problem I need to solve for class. A four-pole 460v motor has a starting torque of 200lb/ft. Predict it's starting torque if EL is reduced by 10%(EL= line voltage). Any help with formula / equations would be greatly appreciated. I came up with 180 lb/ft by using a proportion method, but I believe that is wrong.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all CE Coude anyone tell me what is the wattgae & voltage of laser light in computer mouse??😕😕
Hello, I am interested doing my higher studies in Stuttgart, Germany. The basic query I have is that will I be able to get job after my completion of the...
hello... i have this kind of problem. when i boot up my computer, it has a removable disk in my devices and removable storage. what i did was "safely remove...
Hai, I want to develop velocity meter. I want to measure velocity of any moving object. I'm finding of MEMS sensor for velocity.Normal design, using encoder on the tyre but...
Ok basically the 3 of us are from the IT department, not engineering so although we know some basic electronics we've never really worked with microcontrollers before. We are looking...