Find your missing ones in Uttarakhand (India)

Search engine giant Google has launched an application “Person Finder” to offer information on missing people in flood-affected areas in the country, including Uttarakhand.

Person Finder: 2013 Uttarakhand Floods

Please share this link

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    Search engine giant Google has launched an application “Person Finder” to offer information on missing people in flood-affected areas in the country, including Uttarakhand.

Person Finder: 2013 Uttarakhand Floods

Please share this link
    That's indeed a great step taken by Google. Congratulations. Do we have CEans from Uttarakhand? We hope you and your families are safe.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AXIS is the annual technical festival of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur , having various events, workshops and guest lectures to impart technical expertise in the current scenario. AXIS...
Malaysian telco operator Maju Nusa recently inked a deal with satellite network operator O3b Networks to provide 3G services for rural areas. How does it work? Basically, O3b will provide...
Guys please suggest me what should i go for lumia 720, samsung grand or any other such touch phone preferably an android one
What do you think are the biggest misconceptions society has about engineers? I'm especially focusing on the misconceptions the non-engineers have about engineers. Here's one: Being an engineer - they...
Hello Friends I was wondering How much iphone 5 will cost me If some send it to me through US , Hongkong or Dubai? Will it be on same price...