Finalising the forum technical event topic

Hey friends,
We conducted poll yesterday & result is draw between BT technology & Display technologies ....
So unfortunately one last poll before we finalise the topic.

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think we have a clear winner but another hour or so is left
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Guys why can't we have this poll in the Electronics and Electrical forum then this will be seen by other members who enter the forum they may be attracted towards it also If I am not wrong

What do you think ? #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeffrey samuel
    Guys why can't we have this poll in the Electronics and Electrical forum then this will be seen by other members who enter the forum they may be attracted towards it also If I am not wrong

What do you think ? #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Agree with you but though its targetted towards the electronics people, the whole forum people are invited in it. Making poll in a specific section would just limit he participation to that zone people only.

However yes, it should have been taken there.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All have one or the other limiting BLOCK pal 😭

Any proper and more reliable solution to this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does you phone ring when you are attending an important lecture? If yes, there's an app developed by IIT Bombay students that puts your phone into silent mode automatically when...
Can any1 pls tell me the details about button operated gear changing system for two wheelers becoz I want to do my final year project on this topic pls help...
What is hacking?is hacking different from ethical hacking.If so what is the difference?
4WS(four wheel steering system) we have selected this topic for our final year project . your suggestion are appreciated related to this topic thanks
1. Is single tank capacity a linear system, if yes justify?