Final Year Students: No job yet? What's your plan?

This section is for all the CEans (Final year students)who don't have a job yet. I wish to know what alternate plan have you thought of?

Share your thoughts, ideas etc. in this thread.

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    excellent thread biggie.. it will help us(final year students alot)...

frankly speaking there are no good placement yet in our college... i am confused this time...no one to guide me... please guys help me...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    at present,,,I applied through job search engines..,
  • n090985
    n090985
    @ms_cs final sem student are eligible for job portals??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I am not thinking of job .Just concentrating on my work.
  • n090985
    n090985
    what work goyal ?? there is no such difficult subjects this sem
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    By work i mean my project...and my studies
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    i am planning for MBA
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've got a job (luckly), but I do plan to do part time masters early next year. I've also noticed most of my friends who graduated with me went on to continue with engineering postgrad straight away.

@goyal
    It doesnt hurt to scope out for potential jobs. Just read through job requirements, and you'll get an understanding of what sort of skills and understanding the industry expects. Sometimes there are concepts that are not covered in your syllabus, but you can study it in your free time.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    n090985
    @ms_cs final sem student are eligible for job portals??
    When you see the requirement in the job protal you can also see the eligibility criteria!
    So ,mostly all companies now ask for freshers so 2010 pass out's are eligible!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All I know about EVDO is that it stands for Evolution-Data Optimized. I'm sure all telecommunication engineering students would shed some more light on this topic. What are advantages/disadvantages of...
😎 hai frnds jst suggest me one good ieee project for my m.tech comp science.
olive telephone mobiles has been a great innovation, and recently they have launched the product of VG2300. i though it was an awesome product, since the user can just plug...
😁hello, everyone. It is the first time to come here. I am glad to make friends with you. lol. I am a normal worker, the support of a website.
Is there any Diesel engines which can....... Is there any diesel engine which can operate more steadily than a petrol engine for same power specification??