View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12920 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
KSHIRABDHI
KSHIRABDHI • Jul 28, 2008

FINAL YEAR PROJECTS FOR Electronics and Telecommunicaion students

HI EVERYBODY
I AM POSTING THIS NEW THREAD AS I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND I NEED HELP IN MY PROJECT USING MATLAB OR XLINX OR C WHICH I WILL SPECIFY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE ANYBODY HAVING IDEA ABOUT THE FIRST TWO PLEASE LEAVE ME A REPLY😁
akkumon
akkumon • Sep 23, 2009
I know little bit about matlab i seen it when my room mate working on it . He is having a good tutorial about matlab
hbeonlabs
hbeonlabs • Nov 21, 2009
Please find the link to our website's Projects & Guidance section here https://www.hbeonlabs.com/projectsguidance.htm
You can download free synopsis of all the latest projects from our website HBeonLabs - Home
We provide the guidance to final year students to implement their own ideas as well a we provide
working models of all projects. Please fwd this mail to all of your friends who needs help in
their final year project.
hbeonlabs
hbeonlabs • Nov 21, 2009
Please find the link to our website's Projects & Guidance section here
You can download free synopsis of all the latest projects from our website
We provide the guidance to final year students to implement their own ideas as well a we provide
working models of all projects. Please fwd this mail to all of your friends who needs help in
their final year project...
madiha
madiha • Feb 21, 2010
hi i'm a final year student...in electronics and comm..pls can ny1 suggest ny ideas...4 projects using vlsi or vhld...thanks in advance...
agha84
agha84 • Feb 26, 2010
Dear all,
I hv many proposals of Telecommunication and electronics.if any 1 want so mail me on: sykh84@msn.com
madiha
madiha • Feb 27, 2010
hi...i'm interested in your proposals pls do send me sum ideas...

Share this content on your social channels -