Final year project(EE)

Hi
Please suggest me a topic for final year Electrical Engg. project .I need it urgently.Something innovative and interesting.

Regards
Shalini

Replies

• dataalcott
    dataalcott
    Final year project with training

We offer Real Time Project Experience and Technology Training under the guidance of a team of experienced software professionals for the Final year

B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.E, B.Sc, BCA candidates from reputed colleges

We offer final year projects in IEEE, Networking, Systems and Application in the existing technologies.

Java
    J2EE

.Net (ASP/VB/C#)
    Embedded Systems
    IEEE
    PHP

Kindly forward this e-mail to your juniors, Friends or someone you know doing Final Year Students.

For Further details contact

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Why dont a ya do a project in conditioning monitoring of heavy electrical machines....it is very critical and important
  • M.S.Nagaraj
    M.S.Nagaraj
    i am an electronic engineer with more than three decades of experience in designing electronic systems.i was a senior scientist in I.S.R.O. After taking VR from service, i am working as V.P in a company manufacturing Medical electronic equipments.I have guided hundreds of engineering student for their final year projects in the field of power electronics,communication, instrumentation and medical electronic. students in need of ideas and guidance for their projects can contact me at #-Link-Snipped-# or 9845511414
  • jalbandtushar1
    jalbandtushar1
    help needed on mini project(C.E) ,PLEASE SUGGEST SOME HAIR RAISING,CAPTIVATIG TOPIC.waitig for reply
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    guys, we got a hightly expereinced and learned person in form of Mr MS Nagaraj,pls take interest and contact him,m sure you will not let this forum down and maintain high standards,its a great oppurtunity!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    you can take Automatic energy meter billing system i can help you also in this project.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    did you mean AMR???
  • adc
    adc
    topic needed 4 6th sem miniproject EEE
  • ksarun7891
    ksarun7891
    Re: Final year project with training

hi i am arun i dont have any idea regarding final yr cse projects so tel me wat a cse engg should do for there project kindly send me u r contact no too.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    mate read CE introduction guide first,then follow all the disscussions and posts,you will get your ans!!!!
  • rahu41
    rahu41
    i do need a mini project topic can you help me to choose a good project.
    it's urgent & i have no suffecient time remaining.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread Closed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Jamiu *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Nigeria *Occupation: System Administrator at International Airport Lagos Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: riddles, puzzles *Aim in life: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )to be...
I need to find out which printers are the best and most durable amongst Bag-Tag and Boarding Pass printers??
CEans, CE will turn 3 on 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2008. Any ideas on how can we celebrate CE's Birthday?
hello to all CE members
hi all i need information about twisted pair ((category 7)) i am search about twisted pair category 7 but i am getting few information anout twisted pair category 7 i...