CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Tahir Masood • 31 Aug, 2012
i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Aug, 2012
Tahir Masood
i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
A large number of topics for final year projects have been suggested in this section: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/ . Please go through it; I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. If you don't find anything; share some more information about the kind of project you'd like to work on and the technologies you're willing to learn or are your favorite. I'm sure engineers here will definitely help.
3.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 22, 2011

The Bharti Airtel Campus Placement procedure is as follows: 1. Corporate Presentation 2. Aptitude Test 3. Panel Interview Eligibility Criteria usually is : All students with minimum marks of 50%...
5.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 22, 2019

I have recharged my Jio Fiber account and it entitles me to have a free Set Top Box. Now the STB is attached to my Jio Fiber Router; and I'm...
5.7k views

@Yamini L · Mar 27, 2009

Here are five tricky(but very simple for all our brainy CEans)questions that i got through mail .let's see how many you can answer! 1. A murderer is condemned to death....
7.5k views

@gsk_ssit · May 13, 2011

What is the difference between tangential,radial and hoop stresses in cylinder please explain what is the effect of these three
12k views