CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Tahir Masood • 31 Aug, 2012
i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Aug, 2012
Tahir Masood
i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
A large number of topics for final year projects have been suggested in this section: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/ . Please go through it; I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. If you don't find anything; share some more information about the kind of project you'd like to work on and the technologies you're willing to learn or are your favorite. I'm sure engineers here will definitely help.
5.3k views

Related Posts

@Pran_Ecstasy · Jul 29, 2012

Hi Everyone, I have completed my engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication from Pune University. I wanted to know if there are any electronics weaponology related course available for Post Graduation...
6.8k views

@sniper · Jun 30, 2007

I need Some information that how to interface mobile with microcontroller (89c51) I have a serial cord and i know i need to use max232 in between but the problem...
4.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 21, 2011

Please share any new ideas you have for android apps..
4.7k views

@jijo jacob · Oct 12, 2015

M.tech project topics related to structural engineering
8.6k views

@Dhruv Vashisth · Jul 31, 2015

Internship/Training is an important part of engineering curriculum. It provides an interface for us to be familiar with the respective industry. I carried out my first 6 weeks duration training...
5k views