Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automation

HI ๐Ÿ˜› to all the CErs

i am in the INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL branch............

We have to prepare a final year project which is related to our branch.........

It could be based on process control ,automation etc...

so do send ur ideas ........................

Replies

• akkumon
    akkumon
    Re: Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automati

Make a project in plc design
  • scott_white85
    scott_white85
    Re: Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automati

i agree spend as much time on the plc design as possible. this innovation is uniquely qualified to provide our customers with the great quality and service.

i am doing electronics and instrumentation engg......
    i wanna do final year project please guide me ........
    i had chosen my field as process control and automation........ but i face a lot of difficulties and confusion in choosing project title
    plz give ideas and if possible suggest a topic ........
  • chellam divya
    chellam divya

i am doing electronics and instrumentation engg......
    i wanna do final year project please guide me ........
    i had chosen my field as process control and automation........ but i face a lot of difficulties and confusions in choosing project title 
    plz give ideas and if possible suggest a topic ........
  • harish gupta
    harish gupta
    i am an engg final year student of Electronics and instrumentation engg. wanna do a project on labview/ plc/ MEMS.. can u please suggest any projects??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An update as on 29[sup]th[/sup]July 2008. Number of Voters : 2210 (Unique voters, Unique Vote) Computer Engineer 685 31% Mechanical Engineer 478 21.6% Electronics Engineer 390 17.6% Electrical Engineer 284...
i think all have gone through this before... Suppose a clock takes 7 second to strick 7. How long will the same clock take to strike 10?
I believe all the working professionals should have a club of their own ! So, all working professionals - join in! Its for you! Say AYE!
Here's a nice song dedicated to all of you - ๐Ÿ˜ [youtube]owK5tHjL0aE[/youtube] Enjoy ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
could anyone suggest me some topics for paper presentation and help me by posting sum matter regarding dat...........???