CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ZAPPER • 29 Jul, 2008
HI 😛 to all the CErs

i am in the INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL branch............

We have to prepare a final year project which is related to our branch.........

It could be based on process control ,automation etc...

so do send ur ideas ........................
@akkumon • 23 Sep, 2009 Re: Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automati

Make a project in plc design
@scott_white85 • 24 May, 2011 Re: Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automati

i agree spend as much time on the plc design as possible. this innovation is uniquely qualified to provide our customers with the great quality and service.

i am doing electronics and instrumentation engg......
i wanna do final year project please guide me ........
i had chosen my field as process control and automation........ but i face a lot of difficulties and confusion in choosing project title
plz give ideas and if possible suggest a topic ........
@chellam divya • 01 Sep, 2011 Re: Final Year Project in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL based on process control,automati

i am doing electronics and instrumentation engg......<br>i wanna do final year project please guide me ........<br>i had chosen my field as process control and automation........ but i face a lot of difficulties and confusions in choosing project title&nbsp;<br>plz give ideas and if possible suggest a topic ........
@harish gupta • 09 Nov, 2013 i am an engg final year student of Electronics and instrumentation engg. wanna do a project on labview/ plc/ MEMS.. can u please suggest any projects??
10.4k views

Related Posts

@logiclover · Jan 17, 2008

My pen drive was affected by fun.exe virus. I started my XP in Safe mode and scanned my pen drive through AVG. It deleted all the infected files. Now I...
2.4k views

@dhruba sunuwar · Jun 13, 2014

i've heard that hp laptops are not as good as they used to be and dell laptops are better in comparison to hp laptops these days. is it really true?
3.4k views

@bhuvan · Jan 7, 2008

I need ides about the mechanical mini projects . And needed some topics too. I've compiled a list of few mini project topics in mechanical engineering. Here's a list -...
211.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 19, 2013

The Indian Space Research Organisation said that with the rise of fake Facebook and Twitter profiles about ISRO, the chances of spread of unauthentic information increase. On Monday, it warned...
1.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 15, 2014

Just as promised, Spice Mobility Ltd. is going to launch its first Android One phone in India with 'Spice Android One Dream UNO Mi-498' - a phone with an abnormally...
1.3k views