Final year project in data communication & networking

hi everyone, im student data communication & networking . ive no idea what should i do for my final year project . if anyone has an idea please suggest me what should i do . till right now im still searching .

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about a drone based home security system? This remains parked at some strategic location and at (randomly selected if so desired) specified intervals does a survey of the periphery of the property. Cameras and microphones can create an audio visual record. Any abnormal activity can trigger the drone to send an alert to specific people (including the police, or fire protection). Fixed location sensors can also communicate with the drone in case of suspicious activity during the periods the drone is parked.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Utsav Chopra
    Utsav Chopra

Hello wan nur haizun,

Hope you doing great. If you still looking for the project ideas then I may agree with #-Link-Snipped-# . You can build a project on the drone security surveillance system. As the camera suggestions are already given to you. I would like to contribute more to the Ramani's point.

For a security system, you should try automation with drones using FlytBase platform: FlytBase: Enterprise Drone Automation Platform and if you want to learn more about the security systems you can learn over here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You can visit the FlytBase and then navigate to developers section and access the API's and tools.

If you need more help, let me know. 

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

Hey wan nur haizun, I have some good options for your project. Hopefully this options will be helpful to you.

• Vehicle Tracking System
    • Accident Identification System
    • Wireless Camera Position System
    • Remote Home Security System

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born into a middle-class Indian family, right from his childhood Neel Sinha indulged himself into building relationships that taught him how to live life to the fullest. He graduated with...
While the mortals here on Earth still struggle to own the digital boon of a 4G LTE network, planet’s only permanent natural satellite, the Moon is all set to receive...
Just got WhatsApp update and it enabled the payments feature. Out of curiosity, I tried to set up the payments and after checking my phone number, it says your phone...
As the UK’s engineering skills gap continues to bite, there is a pressing need for migrant engineers. Luna Williamsfrom the Immigration Advice Service explains how overseas engineers can tap into...
good day, i have a problem on searching for an RFU unit with a BER of -105.5 all of the RFU's that i see uses only -88, some sites doest...