Final Year Project Idea in Java: Phone & Computer Interface

Here's one idea for computer science, IT engineering students. Many a times, we forget to turn off our computer and the only way to do is to be physically do it. Why not make a design an interface between mobile phone and computer that will allow turning on and off of computer via mobile phone?

I think the best choice of programming language for this project is Java. You may also use some methodologies to control few other applications on your computer via your mobile phone. I invite ideas from CEans about this.

What do you think about this idea? Workable?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I want to know how to find a particular application port number..?
CEans.. I just happened to stumble across this page when looking for something.... and i found it so really interesting....😀 and so wasted no time to join and become a...
Now this is what we expect from a typical engineer..😀
YouTube will turn on an experiment in TestTube, its lab, in which users will be able to see what the company is calling "topics" above videos they find through search...
NVIDIA® today announced the latest consumer GPU based on the NVIDIA® Fermi architecture, the GeForce® GTX 580, which has been reengineered from the transistor-level up to deliver increased power efficiency...