Final year Project for electronics engineering.....

freinds i'm in 4th year, B.Tech(Electronics engg.). I need help regarding final project..
please post some ideas and useful material for it....

thanxx.

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    I have made project on LASER guided missile system.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Akshay Prakash
    freinds i'm in 4th year, B.Tech(Electronics engg.). I need help regarding final project..
    please post some ideas and useful material for it....

thanxx.
    Based on communication or automation?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vikaskumar11233
    I have made project on LASER guided missile system.
    Can you share more details about this project with us please.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    I have made it on communication.It was basically my friends idea.But I can't disclose that here because it was bought by one visitor company who came in our college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you explain the use of PID (proportional, integral and derivative) control in relation to a line follower? or could you provide a source that explains PID practically?
The_Big_KHa ha ๐Ÿ˜ ! Please pull in few of your friends and start discussing instrumentation related topics. That'll motivate others to join in. We look forward to starting a separate...
Pradeep Kumar M Aeronautical Student(Final Year Aeronautical Engineering) Hobbies and interest: Reading and sketching. I want to design and develop a completely new concept aircraft. I joined crazy engineers to...
Mozilla Junior Is Browser For iPad Opton T-WIN20 KDM Robotic Bender Feed In, Twist & Bend Pipes 2x Faster Jail Break Helps You Bridge Gap Between iOS 5 And iOS...
HTC has finally agreed that HTC ONE X has Wi-Fi related issues and promised that the future models won't have the issue. But there is no clear information about the...