Final year project based on billing system

cn u help me in my final year project based on billing system

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Maulii. We'd like to help you with your final year project based on billing system. Could you tell us what problems you are facing with the billing system you're working on? Please describe the problem in details so that its easier for others to understand and reply to you.

PS: Please do not use SMS text in your posts on CE Forums.
  • savitha_chandu
    savitha_chandu
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#............
    May be these two websites may come in use to you.
  • maulii
    maulii
    yar i wanna billing system that used in shopping complexes,ware houses.and using database connectivity with vb.net.can u help me in this matter plz send me the send me the codding that used in the project. plz help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maulii
    yar i wanna billing system that used in shopping complexes,ware houses.and using database connectivity with vb.net.can u help me in this matter plz send me the send me the codding that used in the project. plz help me
    Being an international forum, its expected that you do not use non-English words on CE. Also, we won't supply ready-made code to you. We believe its against the engineering spirit. Please start working on the code and let us know when you get stuck. Spoon feeding is the last thing we'd do to our member engineers.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    which type of help you want?
  • maulii
    maulii
    i want to design my project in vb wid database connectivity. so first tell me hw many table are being used in dis project nd wat contents r used in it ab tum ye soch rhe hogek kya is ladki ko itnab nh pta to yes my dear i dont 9 any thing abt this help me yar if u cn

Admin Note: CrazyEngineers is an international forum with visitors from over 180+ countries. The language of the forum is English and we expect our members to interact in English so that wider audience benefits from the conversations on CE.

Do not use SMS text. Ignoring CE's rules may lead to temporary/permanent ban on your account.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    firstly that database tables are dependent on your coding...that of which level you are making this project....that's why...first design your pages of forms...after that tables will be designed....and tell me also that do you want the coding from me of this project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After Google now chinese hackers attacked India's computers and hacked 35 computers of various areas like Indian Air force station ,Indian Embassy at Kabul etc It was result of a...
hi friends, im in my information technology 3rd year. I want some project ideas/topics under the following domains 1.Image processing 2.databases plz send me some abstract under these areas..mail me...
After nearly two decades of research, the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) will test its locally developed rocket engine when it launches its most advanced communication satellite on 15 April,...
I am learning PHP and oone of my has given me a software XAMPP which can run PHP scripts....but i dont know how to use it.So if anyone knows about...
TechnicBRICKs: TBs TechTips 31 - Sequential gearbox 7+R, by Sheepo Including a Veyron with working gearbox!