final year project 2015

hi.... i am mechatronics final year ...i am planning to do my project for physically challenged person...i am expecting new ideas...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall has returned with a new mid-budget smartphone called the 'iBall Andi Avonte 5' priced at Rs. 5999 and available in a single gold color option. Though at first, this...
XOLO has been teasing about its new flagship smartphone called the 'XOLO Black' for quite some time now. The home-grown manufacturer has been building up the buzz around its all...
The Government of India has launched digitallocker.gov.in facility to allow storage of important documents online. Indian citizens with valid Aadhaar card will be able to store all their frequently used...
Name: Vijai Kumar S Current edu status : M.S. (by research) in Aerospace Engg Location: MIT, Chennai Occupation: Student Work Experience: Have done some freelance gigs.. Nothing big enough to...
Quote:Heart failure. It is a numbers game with far more losers than winners. The American Heart Association reports that in the U.S. alone, nearly six million people suffer from a...