Final year ccna course based project

• I am doing my final year b.tech c.s.e. . i have done my ccna course. i want to do a final year project based on ccna course.
  • Can u guide me project scenarios , tools that can be used for my project.I want it to be really challenging and fun to work with.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check one of the amazing thing Google brings to your Internet Explorer by allowing you to enjoy all the features of Google Chrome without any other software or installation needed...
Shahrukh Khan will return to the screen after more than 1.5 years with a superhero sci-fi action family adventure flick Ra One It is being touted as the costliest bollywood...
Narayanan Menon is making headlines as he got into Limca Book of Records by achieving 46.33kmpl mileage with his Tata Manza. Check out his tips on VoiCE - How To...
I am working on implementing payment gateway in a project , for that i am using paypal api , but while implementing modify recurring payment profile ,i am getting some...
Nokia N950 MeeGo handset has been revealed. The official photographs aren't available yet. The device won't be available for everyone, but MeeGo developers will get access to it. The device...