CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Pragathi_ • 20 Jun, 2011
  • I am doing my final year b.tech c.s.e. . i have done my ccna course. i want to do a final year project based on ccna course.
  • Can u guide me project scenarios , tools that can be used for my project.I want it to be really challenging and fun to work with.
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 23, 2015

Micromax Informatics aka Micromax, the Gurgaon based mobile and consumer electronics company is all set to develop its own mobile operating system. The new operating system is expected to power...
3.6k views

@Morningdot Hablu · Jul 18, 2010

hello friend's i have a question that have many answer you have to chose one. Ok let you are driving a car from Nalanda to Delhi at a speed of...
10k views

@Anoop Kumar · Dec 1, 2012

Simplest explanation! Ever wondered why does this equation hold true? Check out the explanation - edit: typo mistake in heading, please correct to taught.
5.7k views

@Rohit utekar · Jul 6, 2012

HIii..,, im student of Diploma final year INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL branch............ so suggest me my final year project....................
8.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 18, 2016

NIT Sikkim's got the fastest supercomputer among all the 31 NITs (National Institute Of Technology) in India. Titled "Param Kanchenjunga", the supercomputer has been developed by teams from NIT Sikkim...
6.8k views