CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@manu0y6 • 03 Aug, 2010
hi...I am doing my final year in marine engineering...can anyone suggest me some project topics...plse help me guys..
4.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 6, 2010

2. where do a CFL bulb and a tubelight differs? is it in architecture or working principal or something else?? thanks Posting On Behalf Of CEan: rohit bisht
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 16, 2017

Hello all, Every year we celebrate CrazyEngineers Anniversary on 26th November to mark the day this amazing site came into existence, by having online contests for all our members to...
6.4k views

@anas mohamad · Apr 30, 2012

hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...
5.4k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Feb 22, 2017

The Problem: If you are on the lookout for a budget fitness tracker chances are you have set your eyes on Xiaomi. Xiaomi has brought fitness tracking to the masses...
6.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 10, 2015

The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is currently considering a proposal by NATMO or The National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation to develop a digital library where anybody can...
5.7k views