Fiesta 2012 at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati on Jan 29, 2012

Fiesta 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati.

Fiesta 2012 is the brain child of the enthusiastic students and professors of the Electronics and Communication Engineering department of the college.

In addition to the formal events, Fiests 2012 has intellect challenging events, events to encourage and further enhance ones creative side which will be helpful in today's time.

It is a fest packed with loads of fun and heaps of learning experience for all students as they will get an apt platform to showcase their talents.

Events:

Technical Events:
  • Paer Expliquer
  • Posterio Exhibito
  • Circuitrix
  • Beat the Bug
Non Technical Events:
  • Talent Presentation
  • Quiz
  • Mock Parliament
  • Photofunia
  • Film Laburra
Corners
  • Indian Science and Technology
  • Career Corner
  • Space Corner
  • Display corner
  • Technology Corner
and lots of surprising spot events!

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• rajakunth
    rajakunth
    is some thing related to civil engineering
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rajakunth
    is some thing related to civil engineering
    Keen an eye on CE Events section. You'll definitely find something of your interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to get the previous year sales reports in a particular city? For example, in retail business is it possible to get the reports in particular city?
Hello everyone! I'm in my final year (Electronics and communications) and for the main project I've chosen -design, synthesis and FPGA implementation of CAN( Controlled Area Network) protocol since our...
​ Bangalore: With the usage of IE 6 finally dropping below 1 percent in the US according to statistics from Net Market Share Applications, everybody is happy, including Microsoft, as...
I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new...
Anusodhana 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur. This fest is open for the students of all branches in Engineering. The...