Families Below Poverty Line Will Get Cell Phones For Free!

According to Manmohan Singh's new plan, every family below poverty line will soon get a cell phone for free. Official announcement of the scheme (worth Rs. 7000 crore) is expected to be somewhere around 15th August. I wish his plan was to provide quality jobs, and not free cell-phones!

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    you are right. i cant believe that a man as wise as manmohan is making such a foolish childish move.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Free education will atleast increase the amount of "Educated clerks" in "K"'s Language..! ๐Ÿ˜€
    How much do you think will cost for free education for people below poverty line?? Please give approximate estimates..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    vinod1993
    Free education will atleast increase the amount of "Educated clerks" in "K"'s Language..! ๐Ÿ˜€
    How much do you think will cost for free education for people below poverty line?? Please give approximate estimates..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It will cost more than the "free cellphones". that is the only reason why the government is going for that plan, without giving a consideration as to what really is required. the cheapstakes !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am sharing a POTS line with a MFD device and an outgoing-only fax modem. The fax modem is on an unsupported RISC box with unsupported proprietary fax & ERP...
I have a question related to electrical engineering. How do we save electricity in regenerative braking? Does anyone have an idea about this?
We all know that in a machine member , the stress tends to be concentrated at sharp edges, like near the holes. etc. Now if the hole was made by...
i am Mark from Zimbabwe, i am a Telecomms Technician, and I like sharing technical information with technicians and engineers.
nid topics for both analog nd digital mini projects