Fake BBM Android App - Beware!

Eagerly waiting for the BBM Android App? Well, you're not alone; but a fake app has already fooled thousands of Androiders around the world. The app appeared in the Google Play store for a short period of time before it was pulled out; but already saw a few thousand downloads.

If you're the enthusiastic one who downloaded the app; we'd recommend you to uninstall it. We found that the app didn't do any damage to the phone than installing the StartApp advertising network related icons and bookmarks.

It's always better to wait for official announcement and find the download links to your favorite apps on the official websites instead of directly downloading them from the app stores.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's newly announce MacBook Air 2013 with the high-speed 802.11ac wireless network capabilities has issues - and it looks like Apple's confirmed that that they're working on a fix. The...
hi everyone....i am a final year civil engineering student...i am looking for some worthy seminar topics....i really don't need a complicated topic but simple...i look for good topics which contain...
Have you ever wanted to lock your Android App? Well, Android phones and tablets do have an option to 'hide' any app from the display screens, but it does not...
Raspberry Pi, the $25 micro PC has always been a center of attraction of readers of VoiCE, whether it is its flight to outer space or its wardriving skills, Raspberry...
hello everyone i want to know the basic advantage of front wheel drive over rear wheel drive