Facebook Release Engineering - Behind The Scenes

Arstechnica's Ryan Paul spent two days with Facebook release engineering team's Chuck Rossi. Rossi heads the release engineering team at Facebook and is responsible for making the updates go live smoothly. Ryan writes down his experience of watching how updates go live on Facebook and the technical challenges engineers at Facebook have to face on daily basis. Check out this interesting post (quite long!) : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Day all Engineers This my first Post in this Forums Introduction to MATLAB For student EngineerThis is a great book for every student who want to "starts" with MATLAB...
Name: Pradeep Chandra Maddirala *Engineering Trade: M.Tech CSE Location: Guntur Andhra Pradesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: No *Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in cricket , reading threads in net...
I wanna buy an electronic music keyboard of Yamaha or Casio for a reasonable prize Can you help me in which city and area i can get it . here...
Xavier College Prep World History teacher Ms. Nunez will have to miss class during the critical review week before final exams. She turns to Google to interact and connect with...
Iam an Agricultural Engineering student at The Univeristy of Zambia aged 22 in my fourth year and Am interested in farm power and machinery. I like watching documentaries and working...