face detection using edge detection

hi i want to detect the faces from still image with the help of edge detection. my program is just finding edges and am also trying with bwlabel() and regionprops() after detecting edges of image. but it is not providing any correct result..... please suggest me how can i detect faces after finding edges of image...... thanks in advance

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Are you using matlab? and what kind of application you are making?
  • Rajandeep
    Rajandeep
    yes i am using matlab. i want to make a project which will detect faces from still colored images after detecting edges of image.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: ravind kumar *Engineering Trade: mech Location: ghaziabad, india *Occupation: Working as a design engineer Work Experience: 6 year *Hobbies & Interests: reading books *Aim in life: (to become a...
please give information about admissions in M.TECH through GATE in AP universities or private colleges? stipend is available colleges and qualifications of stipend?
Alan Turing Google Doodle On Google NZ is really addictive. On the eve of his 100th anniversary, this is Google's tribute to Mr. Turing to whom all the Computer Science...
Myself vikas bhaskar from bareilly. I am studying in jnv bareilly in class 12th.
my name is asha i m doing 3rd year computer science engineering.some say taking engineering was their mistake or for parents they took it..but according to me i love engineering...