Face detection application...

hello guys,,
my self have interest in face detection....so what are all the ideas as you know using face detection please help me...

Replies

• hero_hont
    hero_hont
    gm1212
    hello guys,,
    my self have interest in face detection....so what are all the ideas as you know using face detection please help me...
    hih, what are you using face detection ? i had used neural network face detection in the programming matlab.
    if you need, i can help me?
    have a nice day..
    #-Link-Snipped-#- Sapa Tours and Travel, Travel Local Travel Guides- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello 😀 i am preparing for my first aptitude test... any suggestions?? how do go ahead with it?? plz help.
Hi godfather, Myself Chetan Jaiswal, final yr ECE dept,wants to do a final ye project related to communication field... Could you please suggest me some innovative project related to microprocessor/...
Hello, I don't know where to ask this, so I came here. I am a translator (Dutch-English), and am in need of some help translating basic job titles in a...
hi i am Tarun Bafna I T 4 year student interested in networking based projects in java. And your topic wireless Intrusion detection system and a new attack model is...
There is hidden war on going between Google and Oracle. Android is having the different Virtual machine called as Dalvik Virtual machine is a capable of compiling java .class file...