F1

we should have a thread on F1... i didn't saw any....

Isn't there any F1 lover,........

If then you predications that who will win this years championship... Shumi.. or Alonso//

--crazy...

ZuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuZuuuuuuuuuuuuuuZuuuuuuu

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    we should have a thread on F1... i didn't saw any....

Isn't there any F1 lover,........

If then you predications that who will win this years championship... Shumi.. or Alonso//

--crazy...

ZuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuZuuuuuuuuuuuuuuZuuuuuuu
    Welcome back, Crazyboy 😉 . Count me in

Schumi gets my vote 😁

-The Big K-
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    AND THE WINNERZ ARE :😁MICHAEL SCHUMACHER😁 AND😁 FERRARI😁
    but at the same time i feel very sorry :sad:for kimmi 'cause he has the potential to beat the best but lady luk seems to be playing pranks with his car every time!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rosh009
    AND THE WINNERZ ARE :😁MICHAEL SCHUMACHER😁 AND😁 FERRARI😁
    but at the same time i feel very sorry :sad:for kimmi 'cause he has the potential to beat the best but lady luk seems to be playing pranks with his car every time!!!
    Schumi is the magic man ! Btw, anyone's got a schedule?

-The Big K-
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    well!!!schedule of this year's or the just released schedule of next year???
  • Gaurav
    Gaurav
    F1 2006 Champion - Its anybody's game

No doubt Ferrari is going to win the Constructors Championship 2006 with just 2 points separating it from Renault.

4 races to go and 12 points separating Schumi and Alonso.... It just doesnt get any better than this. Add to this the possibility of this year being Schumi's farewell year at F1. Man ...just cant wait for the results [​IMG]

I think, with just 4 races to go, the lead just seems out of Schumi's reach [​IMG]

My heart says ... Schumi --- Winning it for the EIGHTH time
    My mind says -- Alonso (unless he has a couple of engine failures 😉 )

May the best man win .
    Cheers
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Gaurav
    No doubt Ferrari is going to win the Constructors Championship 2006 with just 2 points separating it from Renault.

4 races to go and 12 points separating Schumi and Alonso.... It just doesnt get any better than this. Add to this the possibility of this year being Schumi's farewell year at F1. Man ...just cant wait for the results [​IMG]

I think, with just 4 races to go, the lead just seems out of Schumi's reach [​IMG]

My heart says ... Schumi --- Winning it for the EIGHTH time
    My mind says -- Alonso (unless he has a couple of engine failures 😉 )

May the best man win .
    Cheers

Bingo gaurav.......

Put right info....

Here one important point between Suchmi and Alonso is ... Suchmi needs to win at leats 2 of next 4 races... and should not be leass than 3rd place in other 2... And Alonso should not win any of the race...... looks hard to me.....

Alonso is not a kid... and all above that Suchmi is not in his prime form.. if any one saw his last race.. he missed the pole position because of just a single flaw... a turn,,, he made it a long turn.... Otherwise story would have been a different one....

still hoping .. tat suchmi can make it for the 8th time...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Suchmi....Won again....

Sad thing....
    He anounced that he will be no more particilpating in next year's championship... He is retiring...

Now he is only 2 point behind Alonso.. I gues.. Do confirm.. I am not sure..

Expecting flood over this thread...

--Crazy
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    schumi does it again!!!😁

and yes he is just two points behind alonso.as far as alonso is concerned its just a cowardly act from him and fabrio briotori
    to brand schumi and ferrari as cheaters.
    "champions donot talk but do it and show".this is what magic man schumi is going to do in the next three races.
    NOTE:the day 10th september 2006 can be branded as the day of legendary retirements,because not only did schumi annonced his retirement ,so did the tennis queen martina navratilova!!!
    :clap::clap::clap:
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Is there anyone who will update this thread ....

Volunteers are welcome...??
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    here i'm!😁
    i will update it regularly.give me the range of information that i have to update.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rosh009
    here i'm!😁
    i will update it regularly.give me the range of information that i have to update.
    Update with Points table...
    Result of lattest Race...

And if any new news if you find...
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rosh009
    here i'm!😁
    I'll be a silent observer here 😁! Do post whatever information you have. If you say, I don't mind setting up a podcast for you 👍

-The Big K-
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    with 3 races to go,alonso is leading the championship with 108 points and
    magic man michael schumacher is right behind him at 106 points.behind him is his teammate felippe massa with 62 points,followed by fisichella and raikkonen with 57 points.
    in the constructors championship,ferrari{168points} are leading marginally over rivals renault who have 165 points.at third stands mclaren who have had a miserable season.
    but the 2 drivers who have been the subject of matter in f1 2006 are:legendary schumacher, who is on his farewell season and
    the other a rookie from poland,robert kubica,who just in his third race has finished on the podium with athird place.
    so,its going to be a GRAND FINALE to the 2006 season with only three races to go and both drivers and team championship up for grabs.
    hence,make it a point that you donot miss the action!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rosh009
    with 3 races to go,alonso is leading the championship with 108 points and
    magic man michael schumacher is right behind him at 106 points.behind him is his teammate felippe massa with 62 points,followed by fisichella and raikkonen with 57 points.
    in the constructors championship,ferrari{168points} are leading marginally over rivals renault who have 165 points.at third stands mclaren who have had a miserable season.
    but the 2 drivers who have been the subject of matter in f1 2006 are:legendary schumacher, who is on his farewell season and
    the other a rookie from poland,robert kubica,who just in his third race has finished on the podium with athird place.
    so,its going to be a GRAND FINALE to the 2006 season with only three races to go and both drivers and team championship up for grabs.
    hence,make it a point that you donot miss the action!
    Hey rosh ...
    Where r u ..????

Lattest...Schumacher wins Chinese Grand Prix

Now Suchmi is on TOP position with 2 race to go...
    Lets prey he will win the championship again........keep your finger crossed....
    😁😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazyboy
    Hey rosh ...
    Where r u ..????

Lattest...Schumacher wins Chinese Grand Prix

Now Suchmi is on TOP position with 2 race to go...
    Lets prey he will win the championship again........keep your finger crossed....
    😁😁

Hey Rosh buddy...
    I will wait for detailed info of Chinese Grand Prix...

--Crazy
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    😳sorry!
    i was out holidaying.so,could not update!

anyway,here it goes!
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    i said it 3weeks back and i say it again "champions donot talk but do it and show!" thats what MAGIC MAN schumi did in chinese grandprix.
    just during the end of the qualifying session fabrio briotori said to alonso after his pole position effort via phone that "POOR O SCHUMI IS DOWN IN SIXTH PLACE" and according to me that over confidence {or call it negligence} backfired alonso and briotori.
    all in all it was another win[91st win] for schumacher,but his first ever chinese success😒.alonso came in second with fisichella in third.
    with this schumi and alonso are on par with two races to go.
    on the other hand it was a successful race for renault with both their drivers finishing in podium.😉accordingly,renault are now one point clear of ferrari with two races to go!😒
    ferrari had dissatrous race in terms of massa😔.first an engine change before race which costed them a cool ten place penalty then it was massa's exit from the race.but in view of schumacher's success,it wasn't that ferrarri's car{especially the bridgestone tyres} that got schumacher to the top pf the podium,its that schumi's magic skills that got him to the top of the podium.😁
    kimmi raikkonen,probably the most unluckiest driver ever to race in F1.
    i feel very sorry for him.he has had a disastrous 2006 season with car failures all the way.but there is success garaunteed for him next season because before the chinese gp,ferrari have signed him for next season!😛

so,next up is japanese gp.hope that it is going to be as interesting as chinese one.afterall they are neighbours!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rosh009
    i said it 3weeks back and i say it again "champions donot talk but do it and show!" thats what MAGIC MAN schumi did in chinese grandprix.
    just during the end of the qualifying session fabrio briotori said to alonso after his pole position effort via phone that "POOR O SCHUMI IS DOWN IN SIXTH PLACE" and according to me that over confidence {or call it negligence} backfired alonso and briotori.
    all in all it was another win[91st win] for schumacher,but his first ever chinese success😒.alonso came in second with fisichella in third.
    with this schumi and alonso are on par with two races to go.
    on the other hand it was a successful race for renault with both their drivers finishing in podium.😉accordingly,renault are now one point clear of ferrari with two races to go!😒
    ferrari had dissatrous race in terms of massa😔.first an engine change before race which costed them a cool ten place penalty then it was massa's exit from the race.but in view of schumacher's success,it wasn't that ferrarri's car{especially the bridgestone tyres} that got schumacher to the top pf the podium,its that schumi's magic skills that got him to the top of the podium.😁
    kimmi raikkonen,probably the most unluckiest driver ever to race in F1.
    i feel very sorry for him.he has had a disastrous 2006 season with car failures all the way.but there is success garaunteed for him next season because before the chinese gp,ferrari have signed him for next season!😛

so,next up is japanese gp.hope that it is going to be as interesting as chinese one.afterall they are neighbours!

Hey Rosh Buddy,

That was a good updation Post. keep the spirits high. Do you have any idea what happened with the Champ little junior?? (Who Finished with podium in his debut drive in last GP??)

Apart from that its time for Suchmi to take his team on podium again. The all time great suchmi who started Go karting at the age of 4, If can finish the year 2006 with Podium than this will be the happiest end of one of the great great F1 era.

--Crazy
  • neerja
    neerja
    so finally the 😁 champ is back at the top,where he belongs. so this years season is heading for a phenomenal ending with just two points seperating micheal and alonso its going to be awesome. so alonso just watch out micheal is will bid goodbye in style
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    hey!crazy buddy!:hehehe:
    sorry man 😕couldnot get your question.could you be more clear in your questioning,plz!
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    RED CARS RUN RIOT as RENAULT STRUGGLE TO STAY IN TOUCH!!!😁
    this is the thing that is buzzing in japan!
    in qualifying of japan gp ferrari are well and trully on their way to success.
    because massa took pole with schumi in second which inturn made ferrarri 1-2 start.while there was some gud news for japan because toyota are in row 2 and the renault drivers alonso[5th] and fisichella[6th] are in row3.
    so,its going to be a mouthwatering gp with alonso doing all the catch up work on way ahead legend schumi!!!
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    JAPANESE GP:alonso wins the race with massa in second and fisichella in third.
    schumacher blows-up his engine and retires when he was 17 laps away from victory.
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    if at all there was anybody stopping schumacher from winning japanese gp,then it had to be that man again,ie.MR.LUCK!!![the one which has ruined kimmi's reputation as a driver.]
    he was that close,ie.17 laps,ie.hardly 30min. drive away 4m chequered flag,but mr.luck had other ideas.the undesireable happened!
    schumacher's engine blew up and then it was alonso all the way!
    he just bullied to victory after that.ferrari had some consolation with massa finishing in second but had more bad news because fisichella finished in third!
    and with this renault are leading ferrari with 11 points and alonso is leading schumacher with 10 points.
    so,both schumacher and ferrari should hope for a miracle to finish atop the bullying alonso and renault who riding high on their rival's failure.
    and also u see the last race is going to mark the end of a great era,so,u never know what's in store for the fans!!!
    as a die-hard schumacher fan,i hope he wizards his magic one last time in collaboration with his wand "ferrari"{car}!!!😁
    KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED!!!

• neerja
    neerja
    so somebody has to ruin micheal's farewell party and alonso did it with the help of luck. it was ferrari's first engine failuire in six years. it all ended when some kind of blue smoke came out of micheal's car. he was just 17 laps away from victory. but its good to see that after the race ferrari's sipirts are not down. john todd will put his maximum efforts in last race and will fight until the last metre.
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    so,it was a grand finale at interlagos with gritty triumph on one side and emotional joy on the other!it was an eventful race destined to tumble records!
    *felippe massa became 1st brazilian in 15 years {after ayrton senna] to win home gp,ie.brazilian gp!
    *alonso became youngest driver to win two consecutive world titles.
    *it was ross bron's[ferrari's technical director] last race.
    *last by no means least it was the farewell race of the legend michael schumacher.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! The schedule is final! We will have our first CE conference on September 9th, 2006 at 5:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time. The conference will be hosted on Zoho...
You are on the panel for selection of candidates.Rather lets take it this way - You are a senior responsible person for assinging the promotions.At present you have two people...
Intersting Observation. With around 254 votes, we have following statistics for CE forum ! Aeronautical Engineers: 1.6% Chemical Engineers: 3.9% Civil Engineers: 3.1% Computer Engineers: 31.5% Electrical Engineers: 12.2% Electronics...
Hey Guys, Check this out. The figures might interest you. "Hewitt Associates, a global human resource services firm, recently released their findings of their 10th annual salary survey. Their ninth...
CEan - Gaurav celebrates his birthday today ! 😁Many HaPpee ReTuRnS Of ThE DaY !😁 Party On , Dude 🎉!! :myparty: Enjoy! -The Big K-