Explore the stellar neighborhood with new Milky Way visualization

GOOGLE seems to be looking for other maps to conquer. It has started seeing stars.
100,000 of them!
It has come up with a new visualization tool called 100,000 stars that lets one explore the milky way and learn some thing while doing so.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Much of what you see is artist's rendition. So what, Beautiful!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IEEE periodically offers free content on pertinent topics. Here is a clutch of free white papers: https://www.ieee.org/portal/innovate/freecontent/index.html?mtcCampaign=12537&mtcEmail=117584974
hello everyone i completed my b tech from jntu university. i am confused with my career. 1 SAP 2 oracle 3 networking which one is better
those who have appeared for gate and have got results please share your RANK and MARKS, gate score(optional).and dont forget to mention your stream and year of exam.please post as...
Fellow Engineers, Pleas share your thoughts on relevance of Design Aid hand books in Structural Engineering Exams. I believe it would be a greats support for students and if the...
Caleb Charland writes on his blog that while playing with oranges, copper wires and galvanized nails. Now using only the natural wedges held upright with armature of small wooden skewers...