Explain the Working of MOC70PX - PHOTOTRANSISTOR OPTICAL INTERRUPTER SWITCH

hai all,

i am doing a project based on MOC70PX - PHOTOTRANSISTOR OPTICAL INTERRUPTER SWITCH for that i need to know the operation of the device...
my circiut is like this ....

[​IMG]

please explain me the working of it as soon as possible...coz i have to give a seminar on it...in my college.

thanx in advance,

regards
teja

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Construction workers shun personal protective equipment (PPE) due to lack of style Only 30 per cent of health and safety managers think that essential protective equipment is always worn on...
#include #include void main() { int i,j,a[3][3],b[3][3],ch,c[3][3]; printf("\n enter the elements of first matrix: "); for(i=0;i<3;i++) { for(j=0;j<3;j++) { scanf("%d",&a[j]); printf("\t%d",a[j]); } printf("\n"); } printf("\n enter the elements for the...
There are many threads that speak in positive terms about ideas for projects. But there must also be people who know how project disasters happen. Can those people tell us...
A UFO sighting claim has once again been made in the UK, with a mystery object now being photographed hovering above a magnificent stately home in Hertfordshire. The picture of...
PLS GUYS HELP ME GUYS I M 2009 PASS OUT B TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE I DON'T HAV JOB:sad: I DON'T HAV ANY FUTURE😔 I DON'T HAV HOPE😔 WHEN I...