Experience Needed. How can a person shift?

How can a person shift from a small company to another MNC? If a person is working on .net or java then only he can shift into another company when they would be some .net or java vacancies comes??

Suppose a person is working in a small company on data entry operator or web designer then how can he shift?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date
Hi , I am Abhishek, passed B-tech in ElectricalEngineering From WBUT , currently working in Softwaretechnology as a System Administrator. I always eager to devote myself in engineering works ,...
CEans, Many of you link to CrazyEngineers from your blogs or through badges. Our earlier destination for the forums was www.crazyengineers.com / forum/ , however, we've migrated to upgraded version...
Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??
I have done Hardware & Networking and am thinking of doing CWNA please help by giving suggestions. Thank you.