Examining the ripple effect of the Lehman bankruptcy

Excerpt from #-Link-Snipped-#
"The mood was somber in the packed auditorium at Lehman Brothers international headquarters at Canary Wharf. "It's over," said Christian Meissner, the co-head of Lehman's European and Middle Eastern operations, as he explained that bankruptcy administrators were in charge of the 158-year-old investment bank after desperate talks to work out a deal in New York failed over the weekend."

Any comments.. I am shocked that no thread is their on this bankruptcy...

-Crazy

Replies

• lara84
    lara84
    Ya Lehman bankruptcy big lack for many countries including America,after America India also got big lack in Ites industries ,in point of view i don't know how its happen but i feel the changes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

------------------------------------------------
    Lara
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i joined it as i feel that a successful enginer has to be a bit crazy about his engineering work i am still in engg studies can a engineer...
Hi ppl,i m a CS eng student,i need a brief details about the article Grid cpmputing. please send me ....
Hello Folks, i'm collecting information for my graduation project, im a computer engineering student. well, the project i'm thinking of is a device for blind students, to help them study...
Any information about projects topics related to mechanical engineering......?
hii friends.plz atell me a mini project title in .net or asp or any other programming language. i need immeditely.plz help me.