CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • vipulb

MemberMar 16, 2008

Hi i ma vipul.
    Actually quantum physics & quantum computing is very high level concept.
    If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberMar 16, 2008

vipulb
    Hi i ma vipul.
    If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
    Hi Vipul, being a you should share valuable information on the topic here in the Forum only ,rather than personal contacts.So that all interested can go through it...here only.:smile:

blog reloaded:#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • zeba

MemberMar 21, 2008

vipulb
    Hi i ma vipul.
    hi vipul..its not the matter of level. Its the matter of interest. plz tell me any colleges if u know n how to get into them n what is profile needed..😁
    Cancel
  • BenisonBesra

MemberJul 12, 2011

Hi......,
    I'm studying CSE in NIT Durgapur. I'm interested in studying Quantum Computing. so could you please clearly post collages that provide this branch. As the fellow mentioned above it's not about LEVEL it's a mater of interest. Could you please help..
    Thank you.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register