View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12913 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
zeba
zeba • Mar 16, 2008

Exam / College to study Quantum Computing

Can anybody tell me how a person extremely interested in studying quantum computing get to it n in which college, thru which exam?
vipulb
vipulb • Mar 16, 2008
Hi i ma vipul.
Actually quantum physics & quantum computing is very high level concept.
If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
just2rock
just2rock • Mar 16, 2008
vipulb
Hi i ma vipul.
If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
Hi Vipul, being a you should share valuable information on the topic here in the Forum only ,rather than personal contacts.So that all interested can go through it...here only.:smile:

blog reloaded:Go India
zeba
zeba • Mar 21, 2008
vipulb
Hi i ma vipul.
hi vipul..its not the matter of level. Its the matter of interest. plz tell me any colleges if u know n how to get into them n what is profile needed..😁
BenisonBesra
BenisonBesra • Jul 13, 2011
Hi......,
I'm studying CSE in NIT Durgapur. I'm interested in studying Quantum Computing. so could you please clearly post collages that provide this branch. As the fellow mentioned above it's not about LEVEL it's a mater of interest. Could you please help..
Thank you.

Share this content on your social channels -