Exact meaning of Paper Presentation

What is the exact meaning of paper presentation?
Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?😒

Replies

• ahammedali
    ahammedali
    hellow im ahammedali from kerala. im new to crazy engineers.com .so will u plz tell me how to add a query or doubts in this forum? also reply for how to add my photo. plz reply to my e-id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    enthudrives
    What is the exact meaning of paper presentation?
    Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?😒
    Hi enthudrives, Very good question, you can present anything you want. It is not always necessary to present some existing technologies only. If you have any of your own ideas and you have enough stuff for it to make a paper presentation, go ahead. One important thing that your paper presentation should have is capability of arousing interest of listeners/readers. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on c/c++ program that can alter the binary or hex value of the data and simultaneously we can do some operations like ORing, ANDing, XORing. My question...
Hi, I want to produce many analog output from a single PIC. Normally 1 channel analog output need 8 digital output from PIC (using DAC). How I want reduce the...
The problem is to derive the following pattern for n=5 in output: 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 19 06 15 24 25 20 07 14 23 22...
Dear Fellow engineer... I am looking for anybody who can help me with software, "gambit".
How long we will have to wait for a good movie? These producers and multiplex owners should resolve their issues as early as possible as there is a drought of...