CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@enthudrives • 15 May, 2009
What is the exact meaning of paper presentation?
Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?😒
@ahammedali • 15 May, 2009 hellow im ahammedali from kerala. im new to crazy engineers.com .so will u plz tell me how to add a query or doubts in this forum? also reply for how to add my photo. plz reply to my e-id <removed>
@shalini_goel14 • 15 May, 2009
enthudrives
What is the exact meaning of paper presentation?
Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?😒
Hi enthudrives, Very good question, you can present anything you want. It is not always necessary to present some existing technologies only. If you have any of your own ideas and you have enough stuff for it to make a paper presentation, go ahead. One important thing that your paper presentation should have is capability of arousing interest of listeners/readers. 😀
5k views

Related Posts

@rengaraj · Dec 4, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is What is the minimum value of char type. Select the one correct answer. a. 0 b. -215 c. -28 d. -215-1 Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj...
6k views

@Nithin C S · Jan 4, 2013

i am in final year engineering under Visvesvaraya Technological University ...... In 7th sem I had failed in elective subject and I heard that it will badly affect in getting...
9.2k views

@vvishwaskumar · Jul 27, 2009

how convergent- divergent nozzle works in relation to pressure/velocity, while steam is passing through it... i m little confuse
29.2k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 1, 2013

In India, in very huge amount power theft is done. So, government decided to replace Analog Power meters with Digital Power meters. However, after the replacement of Digital meters in...
6.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 1, 2010

Concepts of Physics Vol I and II - By H.C. Verma Fundamentals of Physics - good book* - By Halliday, Resnick & Walker A collection of questions and Problems in...
4.5k views