Every Entrepreneur Needs An Mentor Who's An Entrepreneur

I had a 2 hour long meeting attended by successful entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs. I also got a chance to interact with couple of successful entrepreneurs. I figured out that I could gather quite a good amount of new ideas which I didn't had in my mind earlier. Some of the ideas actually strengthened my views and strategy of growing the business and some made me rethink few ideas.

The point I'm trying to make is that there are points at which you don't know you could do better - and at such points - you need someone who's been there done that to tell you what you can do. I believe every budding entrepreneur needs a mentor who's been through the situations you're currently going through.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I guess everything you said above is true. Met Dr. Sarika Kulkarni founder of RAAH at a function organized in college (bunked classes 😛).
    She has a novel idea of business. The foundation called Raah serves as a incubator for entrepreneurs. Dr. Sarika calls herself a social entrepreneur. Meaning- She makes money by solving a social problem " Creating enough number of businessmen". She had real life stories to share. Awesome experience.
  • vinci
    vinci
    I agree with admin again that newbies need a mentor in any sense ,may it me an experienced entrepreneur ,or motivator or any other source that guides in path to success .It helps newbies to know what to do next .Also some procedures the newbies dont know ,in that case,mentor helps the most.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sometimes I feel, how great it would be if all of us get mentors likes 'Master Shifu', who recognize our hidden potential and make 'Dragon Warriors' out of us. ...😒 .... 😍
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    The GURU is Essential in all Part of Life.
    Sometime we forgot our Soul Who is Internal Guru who Encourage to do any Works...

I too need a Guru now, who can Guide me to exact idea to become a good entrepreneur...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems that Google is secretly getting their social network ready and it could be called Google Inner Circle. An Australian blogger named Florian Rohrweck, spotted the JavaScript code in...
It seems that GRE Powerprep software does not automatically run in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. If you are facing the problem, you can try this simple trick...
i heard that IT may down in the near future i mean in the coming two years by some analysts i hard this in a tv channel ....well if so...
Good day, I am a fresher from electronics and instrumentation branch and due to appear in noida for the interview of ntpc and I have no idea as to the...
why blind riser are used in casting but we have a option of side or top riser. can blind riser and top riser both used. actually i have to design...