Evernote Buys Penultimate - the popular handwriting app

Penultimate, the popular handwriting app has been acquired by evernote; the most popular note taking software on various mobile platforms. Penultimate allows users to take notes using a stylus or their finger. The app has been downloaded about 2 million times and makes a perfect fir for evernote users. Ben Zotto, the one man team behind the Penultimate app will join Evernote's engineering team to expand its functionalities and we can soon expect tighter integration with Evernote.

The penultimate app will remain an independent app on the app stores and will continue to sell for $0.99. I want to know whether anyone here has tried the app; if yes, share your feedback.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The much awaited phone Sony Xperia U is now available fore preorder on Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 17399. Still stuck with the Android 2.3, the phone has...
ENIAC or Electronic Numerical Integrator And Computer) was the first general-purpose electronic computer. It was a Turing-complete digital computer capable of being reprogrammed to solve a full range of computing...
Hello everyone!!😀 Iam snehalatha from mechanical engineering department now iam doing my 2ndyr btech from a JNTUH affiliated college. iam interested in doing mini projects and to grab some technical...
When I was a kid, like most of us; I always wondered what'd happen if we dug a hole directly through the center of the Earth, where would we land?...
hello everyone i would like to know why charge density and current density in free space are zero??????????