Ever tried your hand at business? Share your stories.

There's an entrepreneur in each one of us - and as its said, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship.

So, I believe lot of CEans among us have tried their hands at business. Share your experiences in this thread. No matter how small or big your venture was, post your experience. You might have sold toffees or lemonade or you bought a big franchise. Probably, we have billion dollar business owners among us - tell us your story.

Failure / Success - does NOT matter!

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Biggie,

You know I have a story here. Forgive me, I'm trying to contribute here and have already deleted my entries twice. But I;m trying to write a short story of what I tried doing (and had to leave in the middle)

Let me come back on this. :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Biggie,

You know I have a story here. Forgive me, I'm trying to contribute here and have already deleted my entries twice. But I;m trying to write a short story of what I tried doing (and had to leave in the middle)

Let me come back on this. :smile:
    Mayur, in fact I am expecting your story (tell us about the venture you tried when you were in college 😉 ) .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one help me abt comon emitter amplifier using PNP transistor.. i wanna see its output on DC load line . let it Q-point is adjusted in center of...
hi friends weather every electrical machines have skew lines in its rotor surface?😒
hello all.. actually when i partitioned my hard disk i made a 6 gb partition for Windows..But as i installed .net platform and sql server..and many other applications which i...
CEans, Being an engineers community, we are special. God created nature and we filled it with stuff. Unfortunately, we are the ones directly/indirectly responsible for polluting the atmosphere - do...
Hello folks! I am an electronics engineer and I want to know where can we use autocad electrical? Please explain or point me to relevant links. Thanks in advance. 😁