CrazyEngineers
  • There's an entrepreneur in each one of us - and as its said, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship.

So, I believe lot of CEans among us have tried their hands at business. Share your experiences in this thread. No matter how small or big your venture was, post your experience. You might have sold toffees or lemonade or you bought a big franchise. Probably, we have billion dollar business owners among us - tell us your story.

Failure / Success - does NOT matter!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberAug 5, 2008

Biggie,

You know I have a story here. Forgive me, I'm trying to contribute here and have already deleted my entries twice. But I;m trying to write a short story of what I tried doing (and had to leave in the middle)

Let me come back on this. :smile:
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 5, 2008

mayurpathak
    Biggie,

You know I have a story here. Forgive me, I'm trying to contribute here and have already deleted my entries twice. But I;m trying to write a short story of what I tried doing (and had to leave in the middle)

Let me come back on this. :smile:
    Mayur, in fact I am expecting your story (tell us about the venture you tried when you were in college 😉 ) .
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register