Events of IMECH sector in VJTI's TECHNOVANZA'13

IMECH-
1.Catapult-
Ever wondered to build a catapult,based on the most popular 'Angry Birds' game.Participants will have to build a launcher which
can throw a tennis ball up to certain length and can destroy the enemy's thermocol made castle.So come and be a part of such wonderful event and be the winner!!!

2.Hydrojet-
Experience to build a rocket which is only powered by prssurized water.So, apply your knowlege of Fluid mechanics and design a rocket which
should be capable of accurate flights when launched at a particular horizontal angle.

3.Armageddon-
Armageddon is an event to make a mechanical arm using syrings which is based on hydraulic system.So get ready to design a robot with simple
pick-up and drifting mechanism with less production cost(Rs 20-60) where your time-management is very important.

4.Kinetize-
In this event,participants will have to build a machine,based on mechanical energy only.You can use any form of potential energy like springs,elastics.
Be the winner of this purely mechanical event with the best design and calculations!!!

For information and registrations visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend KGR Doss put this up:
Hi all Would like to know about how does aircraft gas turbine engine work. I have watch you tube video and google on it. But seem to have some doubt....
actually in cdma technology we use different codes to different users...during communication the transmitter and receiver should have the same unique code.... my question is we know that the transmitter...
mayurpathakBrilliant queeny.heads and Scorpion007. Thank you for your submission. I think one of you have already submitted their blog url. The other one needs to. Still, please refer to the...
I read a news that RBI and especially Government is keen on providing customers with Loan on Gold. To verify it, I was searching for India's Gold imports on Google....