event handler in turbo c++

hi all
can anybody tell me how to make use of mouse in c++ as i want to create some buttons that are clickable.
i need it urgently

Replies

• umesh936
    umesh936
    buddy , make a class abt button and find out about function int86(); this function is used..... catch the click location and match with dimension of button... u got it....
    i think this will b enough starter for u. so start searching... if u again stuck up then v all r again here.... bt find out ur self.....it vil b good....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys.. ever thought of self cooling engines like air cooled ones. even in the air cooled engines the percentage of heat dissipated by air is less...y dont we com...
India celebrates its 62[sup]nd[/sup] Independence day today [15[sup]th[/sup] August 2008 ] Here's wishing all our members from India a very HaPpy Independence Day! ​
hi buddies, Im n my pre final year. asked to do a min project. I hav an idea to find a cars number by using a camera and image processin...
anybody knows how to program PIC 16f84A to control multiple appliance like electric fan., tnx.,
i wanna make a money counting machine . plz someone help me.