EUROCOM Scorpius Laptop Launched; Features High Performance Video Memory

EUROCOM has always been the company that provides laptops that would put high end desktops to shame. After its Monster and Panther series, it has come up with a fully configurable high performance gaming laptop named 'EUROCOM P370EM Scorpius'. Here are the jaw dropping configurations provided by the manufacturer depending upon the customer's choice. The display is a 17.3 inch LED backlit full HD (1920*1080) LCD, available in both glare and non glare versions. The processor (CPU) options start with a 2.5 GHz Intel Mobile Core i5-3210M processor and can go up to a 2.90 GHz Intel Core i7-3920XM Mobile Extreme Edition with an 8MB cache which can be overclocked to 3.80 GHz running on a Intel HM77 Chipset. It has 4 DDR3 RAM sockets that can accommodate of up to 32 GB of memory. The feature that puts this laptop well ahead of others is the fact that it provides NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M with 4GB of DDR5 per card running in SLI or AMD HD7970M with 2GB of DDR5 per card in CrossFireX.

#-Link-Snipped-#

There can be up to 4 hard drives installed on this laptop although fourth one has to be an mSATA one. It has a built-in 9-in-1 Card Reader. The connectivity ports available are: four USB (3*USB 3.0 and 1*USB 2.0), S/PDIF out, Line-in, Headphone, RJ45/LAN, DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI. It has 2MP webcam which can record videos in full HD at 30fps. The laptop comes with either DVD-RW or BR-RW optical drive, Realtek RTL8411 Ethernet, 802.11bgn Wireless LAN plus Bluetooth v4.0. This entire system is powered by an 8 cell battery. Targeted at hardcore gamers and graphics professionals this laptop in its lowest configuration comes at 1,793 dollars.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine that, apart from viewing the contents of your PC screen, you could actually experience them by making use of an electronic exoskin. Sounds too good to be true? Well,...
Remember the time when you are back from office or college after completing long hours of work? You return home and the only thing you want to do is just...
In the race track, Audi has managed to put-up a digital AMOLED rear-view mirror in its hybrid electric R18 e-tron quattro model which has been the winner of Le Mans...
Kaspersky Labs, Russia have discovered a new virus that has the same modular structure as that of Flame. The cyber security firm decided to name it “Gauss” because the modules...
The Internet - as a medium of communication has been evolving at a faster pace than you and I would imagine. I believe we are in the "work in progress"...