Eupraxia 2011-Technical symposium in SSN college of engineering

Eupraxia is a National Level Technical Symposium conducted annually by the Association of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (AEEE) of SSN College of Engineering. From Paper Presentation and Project Display to Robotics and Circuit Debugging, the symposium comprises of events where the biggest battles of wits can be witnessed. Thousands of students throng to this technical meet every year. There are also numerous workshops being conducted during the event. Eupraxia 2k11, to be held on August 25th, is definitely the place to be for students who want to prove their mettle.

Last date for paper submission for paper presentation is 15th August 2011

Paper presentation topics:

1)Renewable Energy Systems.
2)Smart Grids.
3)Power Systems .
4)Electrical Drives .
5)Power converters.
6)Intelligent Control.
7)Robotics.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey frnz m a newbie here help me out 😀
Can anyone here help me to find a best site for the tutorial on a basic way to build concrete of a shelter or a small houses like a 50sqrm...
hello guys it's my first topic in this amazing SITE .. i want to ask about learning how to make a programs in matlab and interfacing using PARALLEL PORT ....
i want to make my 1st pcb.i need ideas 4 mini projects which include pcb
Hi, i m EXTC engg.studying in last year. I need you to plz give me final year project ideas related to Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G Technologies or...