Estimation and costing pdf examples

hello i would like to have some example problems for estimation of quantities for a construction site i,e i am working in a construction company and i need to estimate the quantities for a building so please post some example problems in pdf format that would really help me in a great way!!!!!

Replies

• RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Is there any software link for free download of any Estimation Software....???
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    thanks man i really thank you for your help!!!!
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    prahumac
    hello i would like to have some example problems for estimation of quantities for a construction site i,e i am working in a construction company and i need to estimate the quantities for a building so please post some example problems in pdf format that would really help me in a great way!!!!!
    I think you afraid of preparing cost and estimate sheet. Its quite easy compare with any other academic papers in civil engineering unless you dont have a calculator.
    Anyhow, Here i enclosed the file contains the concept of estimate and costing.
    Dont hesitate to ask any questions. Your questions are welcome.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    Ya its good !
    But how did you prepare it ?
    Any software
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    RISHABH LALA
    Ya its good !
    But how did you prepare it ?
    Any software
    I don't think any special software is required to do the calculations. Ms-Excel is enough to do. I hope the above attached document is also prepared using similar like Ms-Excel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo has launched two brand new laptops in India - Ideapad Y500 & Z500, priced Rs. 64,290 & Rs. 48,990 respectively. The Y500 is powered by Intel i7 processor, NVIDIA®...
Much awaited mini-SUV from FORD has been spotted in Mumbai, India. The car is expected to make an official debut in this year. Following snapshot was captured by Team-BHP team....
Hi, I wanted to let you know about a research study as I thought some of the people here could benefit from participating. Patexia is offering $3000 in a prior...
Visit the link: https://www.niiteducation.com/NITAT2...nology=NITAT&gclid=CJq03uPhoLUCFUwb6wod_G0AUA Last date to apply- 16th feb 2013 Test Date- 17th feb 2013
Hello Guys, Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good...