Essential skills or courses needed for an computer engineer for his career

hello. i want to know that, what are the essential courses a computer student should have side by side to his studies? and which is most useful language today from job perspective? thanks.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it all boils down to one thing - Passion. If you're passionate about programming, you'll be very successful.

From job perspective; all you should have is thorough knowledge of your engineering subjects; not the theory only, but practical knowledge helps. In order to get a job, you'll have to crack aptitude tests; so basic problem solving skill is very necessary. Plus, if a candidate is not fluent in English; it helps a lot to practice English speaking skills and overall communication skills.

You may opt for any course of your choice & interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

namaste, here all of you. a thought of mobile app especially made for CE striked me today. but my all sins came across me, coz uptill now I DONT KNOW...
Lot of engineering students and professionals are concerned about 'career'. I wish to know what does 'career' mean to you? Is it your job or something else?
i am working on a project of jet engine , i need to know about rotary compressors . and the commmercially available rotary compressor ...asap
Are webpages written in HTML,So if you know only HTML,You can build a webpage,or there's more behind a webpage?
decree (v) : An official order, usually having the force of law This word can also be a verb. To decree something is to declare it formally and officially. deem...