ESA's CryoSat Helps Mariners By Predicting Sea Weather

If you are wondering that satellites once launched do not differ from their assigned task, then there is a surprise for you.
CryoSat that was launched by European space Agency (ESA) for monitoring the thickness of ice on earth surface is also actively engaging in maritime activities. What more do you want if you can access the information so processed directly from a nearby competent agency?
Check this out!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What type of sensor i can use to determine the rotation of wheel and use it to turn the head lights. Actually my project is about automatic turning of head...
At TEDActive, Bruno Bowden shares the story of NORAD's Santa tracker -- and how Google is continuing the traditional holiday fun. It's a 3-minute talk. Check it out -
I am a second year Engg. student. 1) I want to ask you that is certified course are beneficial at the time of interview ? 2)I am thinking for GRE...
Bike. Run. Jam. Introducing Motoactv by Motorola, the ultimate fusion of fitness and music It is an android powered watch. WORLD'S FIRST GPS FITNESS TRACKER WITH SMART MP3 PLAYER, check...
Electrical or electronics engineers can just work on this idea as a final year project. I believe we've discussed it in tits & bits in various discussions on the forum....