Entrepreneurial Innovation At Google

Large organizations have enormous innovation potential at their disposal.

However, the innovation actually realized in successful products and services is usually only a small fraction of that potential. The amount and type of innovation a company achieves are directly related to the way it approaches, fosters, selects, and funds innovation efforts.

To maximize innovation and avoid the dilemmas that mature companies face, Google complements the time-proven model of top-down innovation with its own brand of entrepreneurial innovation.

Check out this PDF:

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The innovation is often restricted due to competition and market conditions. Great work AKD ๐Ÿ˜ I want to share a short story which my design master once told me. I hope you all like it. He said:

If I ask Mr. Rahul Bajaj, " Mr. Bajaj please give me 5 years and I will give you a superb designed Scooter than the existing one."

What do you think he will say? Well he will say " Young man, let the innovation be at its place, tell me what can you earn for me at this instant. By the time you design a Best and perfect scooter, the market will be captured by Motorcycles"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Released on April 4, 2011, courtesy of NASA/JPL: This artist's concept animation depicts key events of NASA's Mars Science Laboratory mission, which will launch in late 2011. [video=youtube;gwinFP8_qIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwinFP8_qIM&feature=spotlight[/video]
A not-very-in-depth look into light, the speed of light, and some of the facts surrounding the topic. From the perspective of a science fan... rather than a proper scientist. [video=youtube;LIvVzJ6KZpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvVzJ6KZpk[/video]
We have a great list of debate topics that CEans have discussed on the forum. However, debating is a skill. Some people treat Debate as a platform for fierce arguments...
Hello CEans ! Another thread But this time it is not machines But the link which is in between Various Machines. Yes It is Power System. A set of Question...
Is windows media player itself a codec or codecs are installed in it.Like VLC is a codec,Are they different from file formats?